1. Higher output torque rating by using spiral bevel gear design. 30% more than straight bevel gear.
2. Allows input speeds up to 8 times than with straight bevel gearing.
3. Improved load sharing through precision tooth design and longer service life.
4. Ground gears verified with sophisticated software, ensures smooth, quiet operation with reduced backlash(<=2arcmin)
5. High tensile low weight single piece aluminium alloy housing for highest stiffness.
6. Maintenance free lifetime lubrication.
7. Patented sealing design for high speed and continuous running.
8. High efficiency up to 95%. Low noise level down to 61 dB.
9. Most ratios available from 3~200.
To Know More about Gearboxes/AFR Series Please click here
Apex Dynamics Australia | Planetary gearbox, helical gearing
Apex planetary gearbox is a high precision reducer designed to enhance load handling and power delivery capability of rotary servomotors.
The gearbox attaches directly to your motor. Power is transmitted from the motor to a sun gear which in turn drives three planet gears contained within an internal tooth ring gear.
Patented, single piece planet carrier supports the planet gears and delivers output rotation.
Balanced coaxial construction and low inertia make Apex gearbox an ideal motor companion for dynamic system design, enabling your servomotor to take full advantage of available speed and torque range.
Because the load is shared evenly over multiple gears - planetary gearboxes deliver highest torque and stiffness for the given size.
Helical gear design and effective lubrication system
further improve load handling and low noise characteristics of Apex gearboxes.