Offers two base ranges: to 1,000 psi (70 bar) and to 3,000 psi (200 bar). The base range establishes the maximum controlling range of the controller.
Each configuration includes a control sensor which is preselected to the sensor range best suited for your application.
External and internal sensors can be used which allows for expanded range and accuracy capability in the future.
Zedflo Australia | Instrumentation, Test & Calibration Equipment
Zedflo Australia is a Western Australian company established in 1982. We are proud of the excellent reputation and strong relationships we have developed with industry over the last 30 years and continue to strive to build new relationships.
Zedflo supplies a comprehensive range of process control field instrumentation, test & calibration equipment and non-intrusive ultrasonic flow metering, providing solutions to the oil, gas, process, mining and chemical industries.
Zedflo Australia represents
- 3D - Pressure & Temperature Gauges
- Besta - Level switches
- Beta Martel - Process Calibrators
- Const Instruments - Process Calibrators
- Dynameters - Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- Davis Inotek - 1000 Page Instrument Source Book
- East Hills - Calibration Hand Pumps and Volume Controllers
- In2Process – Process Samplers for Liquids & Slurries
- Gems Sensors - Pressure, Level and Flow Sensors
- Gossen Metrawatt - Electrical Test and Measurement
- Isotech - Temperature block and bath calibrators
- ITT Neo-Dyn - Pressure & Temperature Switches
- Limitorque - Electric Valve Actuators
- McDonnell Miller - Flow Switches
- Metrel - Electrical Test & Measurment
- PCI - 316 Stainless Steel Filters, Regulators and Lubricators
- Shako - 316 Stainless Solenoid Valves
- Siemens - Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- Weka - Magnetic Level Indicators