The basic structure of the Model 200 Pallet Wrapper consists of a base with a turntable and an EAR-FLAP® profile mast. The base has front and rear slots to allow a forklift truck to move the machine safely and easily within the workspace.
The mast is hinged to enable easy transport. It lodges the electrical cabinet and the film carriage set.
With a well cared outlook, with no external wiring or limit switches, with clear identification labels that help for very easy machine set up and use.
Technical features of Model 200 Semi Automatic Stretch Wrappers:
2400mm max. wrapping height
Powered film carriage with variable speed, placed sidewise
Adjustable mechanical film brake with foot trapping detector
Automatic load height detection by photocell
2000 kg max. load weight
1200 x 1,100 mm max load dimensions
1650 mm diameter turntable, 10 mm thick plate
Soft start/stop by frequency inverter with return to start position
4 wrapping programs: Single, Cross wrap, Cross-plus, Full
Wrapping cycles counter
Independently adjustable top and bottom reinforcement wraps
PLC controlled, with bespoke display control panel
Reinforcement wraps at any point in the cycle
Ergonomically designed control panel
Single phase, 220V, power supply
Variable output, depending on load features and operator ability
"A LA CARTE" MACHINE. PLEASE ASK FOR OPTIONS.
Some of the options available
Powered top plate to help stabilise loads
Integrated weight scale with display
Stainless steel construction - with capability to operate in freezer envrionments
Customised, larger diameter turntables
Contact Us for a free quotation or design consultation on selecting the best features to suit your application.
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries results in smart thinking and innovation. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trade experts meaning customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers.
Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, automation, robotics and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs that solve specific client challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, manufacture, install, commission and service. Highly experienced in system integration and turnkey projects, including integration of existing equipment or equipment from other vendors.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored materials handling equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances, coins and general manufacturing.
- With experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and equipment, we deliver customer solutions that ensure a great return on investment.
- Certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management systems and ISO31000:2009 risk management