Signet is here to help customers stay on track for success — with a variety of product solutions in the August — December 2016 Buyer’s Guide.
This newest edition has a wide range of quality packaging, safety, and office supplies to help our customers reach their goals. Customers will discover a number of new products in popular product categories, ensuring there is always a solution to complete the task at hand.
New products include:
- Additional shipping carton sizes
- Additional Signet’s Own products: a new size of Heavy Band Polypropylene Strapping, Cast Bundling Film, and Hemmed Film
- Added hot melt adhesive products
Amongst the new products is the innovative Geami WrapPak System. This environmentally friendly packaging solution is from leading brand Ranpak, and uses paper to create a protective honeycomb structure. This ensures outstanding product protection, whilst also creating a stylish finish.
When compared to traditional packing materials, the Geami WrapPak System has a number of benefits that include:
- Clean and professional product presentation
- An interlocking design that removes the need for packing tape
- Possible reduction in the amount of packing materials required (depending on the product)
- Suitable for a range of items including glassware, housewares, cosmetics, and electronics
For valuable or confidential goods, Tamper Proof Seal Packaging Tape is great solution. It has been purposely created to leave a “void” once removed from a cardboard box. This allows the recipient to easily see if the box has been, or was attempted to be, opened.
Whether it is stretch film, packaging tape, boxes, jiffy bags or plastic bags that you need, Signet has a variety of product solutions to suit. For further information about the latest Buyer’s Guide or products that we stock, start a Live Chat online or phone 13 7446.