DRYPAC specialises in the development of innovative and functional solutions for packaging across a range of industries.
Large rolls of plastic and urethane need to be tilted from upright to horizontal or vice versa depending on use or storage requirements.
The current means of tilting the rolls was by using the tips of the forklift tines. Using forklift tines caused damage (costly) to the product and was also a dangerous procedure as there was no control over the large roll which could roll across the floor unrestrained.
Safetech provided a 1,000kg capacity tilter that safely tilts the roll through 90 degrees with a single press of a button.
Benefits of this Product
- Safe tilting of multiple roll sizes.
- No damage to product.
- Work now performed faster and with less effort, no risk of injury.
- Can be used to position a roll on or off a pallet.
- Continue to manually tilt the rolls. Not considered safe or efficient.
- Install a crane with a roll gripper. More expensive and not practical for this application