The smart Hygenius™ conveyor minimises surfaces, removes hidden and hard to reach crevices and utilises European Hygienic
Engineering Design Group (EHEDG) approved design principles and components to achieve a truly hygienic food grade conveyor.
Hygenius™ food grade conveyor - You don’t have to clean what isn’t there
Clean, safe and hygienic products shouldn’t be the result of procedures and processes but should start at the very beginning with the smart design of the equipment itself. The smart Hygenius™ conveyor design minimises surfaces, removes hidden and hard to reach crevices and utilises European Hygienic Engineering Design Group (EHEDG) approved design principles and components, achieving a truly hygienic, food grade, wash down conveyor.
Our unique design also eliminates exposed screw threads and incorporate our own unique, Clean Belt Tensioning and Tracking System. With safety at the forefront, the Hygenius’ open frame design also has fully guarded head and tail areas for operator safety - something that is often overlooked in other wash down conveyors.
Key features and options
Full 304 stainless steel (316 optional)
Anti-bacterial plastic running strips (optional)
Stainless steel motors, NSD TupH treated motors and Teflon coated motor options
Fast and easy to clean to meet hygiene standards. Saves time and money.
Wash down ready Volta Super Drive and Mini-SuperDrive belts
Clean belt tensioning and tracking
Quick belt release for easy belt removal
Belt lifter for cleaning underneath the belt
Quick remove belt return rollers
Tool-less removal of the belt running strips for easy cleaning
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries results in smart thinking and innovation. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trade experts meaning customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers.
Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, automation, robotics and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs that solve specific client challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, manufacture, install, commission and service. Highly experienced in system integration and turnkey projects, including integration of existing equipment or equipment from other vendors.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored materials handling equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances, coins and general manufacturing.
- With experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and equipment, we deliver customer solutions that ensure a great return on investment.
- Certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management systems and ISO31000:2009 risk management