The basic structure of the RRM4500 Fully Automatic Rotating Ring Stretch Wrapper is a system where the load is steady and a rotating ring that moves up and down while turning around carries out the wrapping process.
This machine is specially recommended when the load is very unstable, very heavy or when high outputs are required.
The RRM4500's frame consists of 4 large telescopic columns that hold the complete structure. The ring turns by means of a belt and is supported by heavy duty bearings. Speed variations during the rotation are controlled by means of a digital inverter.
The loads are conveyed to the wrapping area; the ring positions itself and starts to rotate until it reaches the maximum programmed speed. In the meantime, the complete ring assembly with the film carriage starts its up and down motion in a progressive way, wrapping the load with the preprogrammed settings, including the reinforcing laps. Once done, the ring stops in the end position, the cutting unit cuts the film which is stuck to the load by the specific system, the ring moves up and the load is conveyed off, leaving the machine ready for a new cycle.
The RRM4500 is the most complete and versatile wrapping machine of its kind; it may be used to wrap almost any kind of load, no matter its features.
Max load wrapping height: 2000mm
Pallet dimensions: 1200 x 1200mm
No weight limits
Rotating ring with soft start and stop and variable speed.
Variable ring ascent and descent speeds, for film overlap adjustment.
Pneumatic clamp for holding film at cycle start.
Automatic film cutting system that eliminates film tail.
Electric power: 220/380 V, III+N.
Installed power: 7 kW.
Variable output depending on load features and wrapping cycle (max 100 loads/hr).
Film carriage assembly fastened to rotating ring.
Powered film pre-stretch.
Independent reinforcing wraps on top and bottom.
Load height detection by photocell.
Wide range of pre-programmable wrapping cycles.
Optical and acoustical warnings for operation and anomalies.
Ready for interfacing with other machines or systems.
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries results in smart thinking and innovation. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trade experts meaning customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers.
Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, automation, robotics and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs that solve specific client challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, manufacture, install, commission and service. Highly experienced in system integration and turnkey projects, including integration of existing equipment or equipment from other vendors.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored materials handling equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances, coins and general manufacturing.
- With experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and equipment, we deliver customer solutions that ensure a great return on investment.
- Certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management systems and ISO31000:2009 risk management