Bubble Wrap IB is a flexible, protective air-cellular solution that can be inflated on-demand in whatever quantity is required. Shipped flat, stored flat, and ready when you need it, Bubble Wrap IB drastically reduces the impact of freight costs.
• Protect better with 30%+ more protection than competitive bubble. • Protect longer with best-in-class Barrier Bubble air retention. • Protect stronger with specially designed bubbles that don’t pop on impact.
• Reduce the use of excess materials with more stretch than competitive bubble. • Reduce the size of packages without sacrificing protection. • Reduce the amount shipping and storage space needed.
• Minimize material usage, decreasing pack time and increasing throughput. • Minimize material handling time and change overs. • Minimize downtime with equipment proven to maximize throughput with on-demand, easy-to-use inflation.
• Create less waste by avoiding messy, excessive wraps and void fill. • Create neat, attractive packages that showcase products with exceptional clarity.
Cushion curves illustrate the anticipated protection levels available for different material thicknesses at various drop heights. The measurements are used to compare material performance or to design cost effective packages that protect a product from mechanical shock. The curve data shown on the right was obtained from tests run in accordance with ASTM D4168. This in-package test simulates actual cushioning response under use conditions. Caution should be used when comparing cushioning data developed from procedures other than this specific test.
• Bubble Wrap IB was suitable for the replacement of competitive bubble when evaluating the cushioning performance of the package system. • Bubble Wrap IB provides far superior protection (cushion performance) as compared to any of the three competitive materials evaluated. A 30%+ increase in cushion performance is gained by using Bubble Wrap IB.
Power Packaging | Industrial Packaging Products
Power Packaging is a leader in industrial packaging supplies, providing a one-stop solution to businesses in Australia seeking a supplier that offers a comprehensive range of industrial hand tooling, machinery and consumables combined with expertise and technical support.
Whatever your company’s needs, our specialised technical support is on-hand to deliver the right solution.
With over 30 years industry experience and access to top brands and experts, Power Packaging is your 'one-stop shop' for your industrial packaging needs.
Power Packaging, 100% Australia owned and operated.