TRM500L - Automatic Pallet Wrapper with Integrated Pallet Turntable
The basic structure of the TRM500L Stretch Wrapper (or Pallet Wrapper) consists of a rotating turntable, which may be fitted with a flat disk or a powered roller conveyor and a mast within which the complete electric cabinet is lodged. The mast also supports the film holding carriage.
The mast is hinged for convenient transportation and the machine base features two cavities for easy pick-up by the forklift blades.
When the Model TRM500L, is not integrated in line, it features a remote control for the forklift driver to start the unit from their seat. Other activation/stopping systems, such as buttons, pullers, etc. can be fitted.
Thanks to its versatility the machine may wrap almost any type of load, regardless of he load characteristics.
EAR-FLAP ® profile
2400 mm max. wrapping height
1,200 x 1,100 mm max load dimensions (L x W)
1,000 kg max. load weight
Turntable soft start/stop, variable speed and return to start position
Pneumatic clamp to hold film at cycle start
Automatic film cutting arm
3-phase + N, 220/380 V, power supply
1.5 kW installed power
Variable output, depending on load features and wrapping cycle (around 20 loads/hr)
Powered film holder carriage
Control panel adjustable electromagnetic brake for film
Cross wrapping cycle: carriage goes up and down while wrapping
Single wrapping cycle: carriage ascends while turntable rotates slowly. Upon hitting the top, turntable rotates at the selected speed and carriage goes down thus achieving a good load unitizing and film savings
Waterproof cycle: a cross wrapping cycle that allows laying a film sheet on top of the load. It requires the fitting of an automatic TDM 1800 top sheet dispenser that lays the film on the load
Acoustic and optical warnings for operation and troubles
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries results in smart thinking and innovation. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trade experts meaning customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers.
Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, automation, robotics and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs that solve specific client challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, manufacture, install, commission and service. Highly experienced in system integration and turnkey projects, including integration of existing equipment or equipment from other vendors.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored materials handling equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances, coins and general manufacturing.
- With experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and equipment, we deliver customer solutions that ensure a great return on investment.
- Certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management systems and ISO31000:2009 risk management