The Model 8030 three-channel GAUSS/TESLA METER from F.W. Bell leads the way for Advanced Hall Effect Magnetic measuring technology.
The easy-to-use front panel programming feature incorporates the latest in user control operations.Common functions are activated quickly through the front panel keypad, with each channel having its own identical set of keys. In addition each key has a back light that is illuminated to indicate that it is active. Less commonly used functions are easily accessible through the menu system.
The 8030 is capable of simultaneously measuring and displaying seven different parameters per channel - flux density, frequency, temperature, min, max, peak and valley.
- Bright 1/4-VGAReadout
- Large electroluminescent graphic display
- Over 100 standard probes available
- Automatic probe coefficient correction
- Displays in Gauss, Tesla, Amp/meter or Oe
- Relative Mode
- Fully menu-driven for easy operation
- Auto Zero and Auto Calibration
- IEEE-488 and RS-232 interface
- CE Compliant
- Manufactured to ISO 9000 standards
- Comprehensive Technical Support
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply