Features of Model RM24100 Serial Radio Modem Transceivers:
- These modems operate as wireless serial cable replacements in the licence-free 2.4GHz ISM band. Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum radio technology makes for reliable communications in electrically noisy environments.
- RM24100 radio modems may be used in peer-to-peer, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint networks. Instrotech serial radios are available in surface-mount or rail-mount housings. Indoor and urban range is approximately 100m while line-of-sight communications is up to 1km when used with the supplied 2.1dBi dipole antenna.
- Instrotech Serial Transceivers meet CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI requirements. These modems are software configurable to limit the maximum transmit power output level.
- Serial data baud rates may be configured between 1200 and 115200 BPS.
- Serial transceivers available as RS232, RS485 or 4-wire RS422 modems.
- The switched-mode power supply allows for operation from any 6 to 30V DC auxiliary supply.
RM24100 serial radio modem transceivers are stock items available from Instrotech Australia.