Its dual digital display provides all needed data to the operator while its size ensures that it can be operated single handedly. The instrument is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that makes the instrument capable of measuring true RMS values in accordance with frequency, performing PI/DAR measurements and diode test. The MD 9070 has a wide range of extra features, including data hold, memory, min / max, differential, auto power off, auto-ranging, frequency filter, lock feature, reset, relative function and more.
- TRMS measurement
- Insulation resistance measurement
- Earth continuity measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Diode test
- Mains supply frequency measurement.
- TRMS for accurate readings of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- PI/DAR feature.
- VFD feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency.
- Relative zero for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- MAX/MIN/AVG function.
- Data Hold feature freezes the display for later view.
- CAT IV / 600 V and CAT III / 1000 V overvoltage protections.
- Backlight for working in dark conditions.
- Insulation and earth continuity tester for preventive maintenance
- High level industrial testing
- High level electronic fault finding
- Field servicing
- Heavy duty electrical testing.
Standard MD 9070 Kit includes
- Multimeter MD 9070 with rubber holste
- Test lead with probe, 2 pcs
- Insulated crocodile clip, 2 pcs
- Insulation/Continuity test lead with probe, 1 pcs
- 1,5 V AA battery (IEC LR6), 4 pcs
- User manual
For more information or a quote on the Metrel MD 9070 Insulation and Continuity Multimeter please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry for a fast and direct reply.