Indoor air quality has a huge influence on people's health and well-being. Stale indoor air can lead to lethargy, a lack of concentration and a lack of well-being. You can monitor indoor air quality reliably with WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ, helping to optimise the indoor climate.
- Ideal for monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to an optional, customisable deco-cover
- Perfectly networked: data storage in the Testo Cloud, real-time alarm via email or SMS (optional in conjunction with an Advanced licence)
- Simple to install, integrate and operate – particularly user-friendly with air quality displayed in the form of a traffic light system
- Thanks to its integrated sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure, it accurately determines the climatic conditions in each room
- It can perform long-term measurements without any difficulty
- Measurement data is stored by the data logger via your WLAN directly to the Testo Cloud. If limit values are exceeded, you will be notified immediately by email or (optionally) SMS thanks to the alarm function. You can access all measuring values and analysis functions at any time and from anywhere with an internet-capable smartphone, tablet or PC
- The small dimensions of the testo 160 IAQ (82 x 117 x 32 mm) and its simple design enable it to be positioned easily in any room
- In conjunction with the optionally available customisable deco-cover (see accessories), the data logger can be adapted to blend in with the surroundings and therefore remains inconspicuous.
For more information or a quote on the Testo 160 IAQ WiFi data logger please call or use the email for a fast and direct reply.