A boiler is a closed vessel in which water or other fluid is heated.
Benefits of Boiler Vessel Design Verification:
- We can submit for registration on your behalf.
- We have qualified pressure vessel design verifiers who can verify your vessel to the relevant standard and sign off for registration of the design with the relevant State Statutory body.
- We have experience in verification to AS1210 as well as ASME and European Codes.
- We can advise you of the process and assist with submission for the registration of the design. In all states of Australia, vessels require registration before they can be put into service.
- Verification is a vital part of this process and without it, vessels cannot be registered and hence not put into service.
- Sherwood Design & Engineering can also provide you with industry contacts for inspection.