cncKad 2D CAD/CAM Software includes the following modules:
- Drafting – Powerful, yet easy to use, 2D Drafting module,with a full set of drafting tools and special sheet-metal drafting aids including: notching, chamfering, filleting, automatic detection and correction of unclosed contours, shape recognition, geometry validation, and utilising true-type fonts.
- Processing – Automatic and interactive graphical processing for punch, laser, plasma, water jet and flame technologies including: automatic reposition, clamp-avoidance, stripes, trimming, support for Wilson Wheel family, minimising tool rotation, and detailed data reports. This module supports also auto-punch, auto-cut, special tools, auto-index, reposition, and common cuts.
- AutoNest – Automatic "true-shape" Nesting for optimal material utilisation, including: interactivity, grouping, grill, hole-filling, multiple-sheets, automatic DXF to NC solution, and detailed data reports.
- Post-Processing – Advanced Post-processors generate efficient NC code including: macros, optimised tool path, minimal turret rotation, and support for machine operations such as oiling, vacuum and ram-rate.
- Simulation – Graphic Simulation of NC program enables easy editing while viewing the processed sheet. The program is automatically checked for errors, such as: missing parameters, clamp errors, over-travel errors, and more. The "NC to DFT" option enables importing legacy NC programs and simulating them as well.